Terms and Conditions of Registration
The term 'delegate' refers to the individual identified to attend the APPrO conference as per the registration request, and the term 'Conference Management' refers to the individuals appointed by APPrO to manage the conference event.
1. Cancellations & Refunds. In the event that delegate wishes to cancel their registration, the delegate may make a written request and Conference Management may grant a cancellation, provided; (i) Conference Management is not required to refund any portion of moneys previously paid. (ii) if the delegate's cancellation request is received before the final cancellation date (September 27), the delegate agrees to pay a cancellation fee of 50% of total registration fee(s) before such cancellation will become effective. (iii) if the delegate’s cancellation request is received after the final cancellation date, the delegate agrees to pay the full delegate registration fee based on the original registration application.
2. Transfer or Change of Registration. If the delegate requests a transfer or change of their registration, Conference Management will use its reasonable best efforts to accommodate the delegate. All transfers and changes must be requested in writing and addressed to APPrO at the address shown on the registration forms and on the website. All transfers and/or changes must be received before September 27. No transfers or changes to delegate registration will be accepted after that date.
3. Liability. Neither Conference Management nor its agents or representatives will be responsible for any injury, loss, or damage that may occur to delegate or delegate's property, from any cause whatsoever. The rights of Conference Management shall not be deemed waived at any time.
4. Recording and Soliciting. The delegate is prohibited from recording proceedings or taking photographs of exhibits or other aspects of the Conference, without Conference Management's prior written approval. The delegate is prohibited from distributing literature, souvenirs, or other items at APPrO 2011, unless the delegate has obtained Conference Management's prior written approval.
7. License for publishing online content. APPrO shall have non-exclusive rights to commercially reproduce, publish, and distribute these materials to our audiences, in any medium or format in the course of our business. Presenters and/or speakers continue to have the right to publish their materials in any manner they choose. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
8. Payment information. All prices are in $CDN. To ensure prompt and efficient application of payment, we request that all non-Canadian registrants make payment by credit card to ensure calculation of the correct exchange and avoiding negative account balances. All payments both Canadian and non-Canadian are due within 30 days of invoice.
9. Other Matters. All matters not expressly covered in the registration application along with these terms and conditions are subject to the reasonable decision of the Conference Manager, whose decision shall be final.