Wondering what to expect at APPrO 2014? Don’t take our word for it – look at what some of our past delegates, sponsors and exhibitors had to say about us:
“The Power Networking Centre brought in many relevant potential business partners for us. The diversity of the floor was great - APPrO brought in the established players, many of whom hadn’t heard of us before…. up-and-comers like us brought in a dynamic renewables focus. It’s a valuable combination.'
- Emma Hemmingsen, Morgan Solar, (inaugural winner of the Canadian Innovation Award 2010)
“I want to thank you for a very positive experience. The conference was well organized and managed and I’m pleased to have had the opportunity to participate.'
- Jerry Vaninetti, Sr. Vice-President Transmission, Renewable Energy Systems Americas Inc.
“This is where we’ve made a majority of our connections. Some of the other exhibitors were good people for us to talk to as well, which the Networking Centre better facilitated.'
- John MacFarland, National Power Manager, Victaulic
“At the APPrO Power Networking Centre, it's not the quantity of people, but the quality of contacts you meet. It was a great show that was truly beneficial for networking and gathering prospects.'
“The APPrO event is one of the very best conferences the Power Industry has… It’s a great honour to be part of it.
- Jan Carr, first CEO of the Ontario Power Authority
"The APPrO show proved to be very worthwhile for us. In terms of contact generation, instead of talking with large numbers of casually interested attendees, which is sometimes the case, we were able to make several solid and valuable contacts that have been beneficial to our business. In addition, the event gave us the opportunity to raise
Beacon Power's profile within the Canadian power generation sector. I would recommend the APPrO show to anyone looking for that end result."
- Gene Hunt, Director of Business Development, Beacon Power
“I thought this year's conference was one of the best ones I had attended …an excellent event.'
- George Vegh, Counsel, McCarthy Tetrault
“By all counts we were extremely pleased with this event.'
- Dan McGillivray, Managing Director, Ontario Centres of Excellence
“Huge thanks to you and your amazing team for putting together an extremely successful conference!'
- Candice Conway, Practice Group Marketing Manager, Blakes
“We had a very good experience at APPrO …... we are interested in participating in future events.'
-Maggie Yu, Siemens Energy Instrumentation, Controls & Electrical
“It is highly recommended that U.S. businesses seeking to participate in the Ontario energy industry attend [APPrO’s] conference.'
- U.S. Department of Commerce, Commercial Service, Canadian Office
“I greatly appreciated attending the conference. I met some very important people in the Metis/First Nations area whom I think will help my post education plans….. thanks to APPrO and the Power Leadership sponsor.'
- Francis Cadeau, Student, First Nations Technical Institute/Queen’s University Master of Public Administration Program and participant in the APPrO Aboriginal Student Program
"This year's APPrO conference was outstanding. Ontario is experiencing unprecedented changes in the energy industry. Rapid reform brings an element of uncertainty, which was an important theme of this year's conference. The talent and experience at the APPrO indicates that Ontario business will quickly work through the wrinkles in the changing industry and turn change into huge opportunities."
- Anouk Kendall, President, WADE Canada
".. the conference was everything it was advertised about and then some. The seminars were very informative andI learned a lot. Also I feel I made some very nice contacts in relation to my future career in the power Industry..."
- Walter Gore, Student, Niagara College Electrical Engineering Technology Program
“Our students enjoyed the conference very much and they are excited about connecting with the power industry. They also had the chance to communicate with students from other colleges and this helped them understand their relative position and appreciate the education they receive here at Energy Systems Technology at Cambrian College. Thank you again for the opportunity.'
- Kameal Mina, PhD, Professor, Energy Systems, Computer Studies and Engineering Technology, Cambrian College
For more information on APPrO 2014, please go to www.appro2014.com