Sponsorship Terms & Conditions
Sponsorship is for the contracted event only and is non-cancellable and non-refundable. Sponsorship benefits may not be combined with, or substituted for, any other APPrO offer, product and/or service and may not be transferred to any individual, corporation or successor organization without the expressed written permission of APPrO. Payment in full for sponsorship must be received by APPrO within 30 days of signing sponsorship agreement and no later than 60 days prior to the start of the event for which sponsorship has been contracted. APPrO gives permission for sponsor to use sponsored event logo and word mark in marketing and promotional media and materials subject to notification to APPrO by sponsor of usage of logo and/or word mark. APPrO reserves the right to refuse and/or revoke sponsor logo and word mark rights at its discretion.
The sponsor gives permission to use the sponsor’s company name and affiliation in APPrO’s publicity materials. Sponsor agrees to identify as a sponsor of the contracted event and provide a link on their Web site to the corresponding APPrO event home page. Should a sponsorship position of greater value become available within the contracted event, current sponsors enjoy the right to purchase the available position on a first come, first served basis prior to the available sponsorship position being offered on the open market. APPrO reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change the date or dates upon which the event is held or cancel the event and shall not be liable in damages or otherwise by reason of any such change or cancellation. APPrO will be responsible for planning of the event and onsite supervision of all conference related signage. Sponsors may be granted permission to use their own signage in limited situations at the discretion of APPrO. APPrO sponsorships are available on a first come-first serve basis. APPrO cannot guarantee that sponsor competitors will not secure key global sponsorships.
APPrO reserves the right to resell sponsorship if fees are not paid within 30 days after invoicing. This agreement is confidential between APPrO and the sponsor. Details regarding benefits and pricing will not be shared or disclosed by either party. Table Sponsorship cancellation fee is
50% of total price through October 1, 2018. No cancellations will be accepted after this date and the sponsor is liable for full amount of table sponsorship.
In the event that a Sponsor Exhibitor (Exhibitor) wishes to cancel their space registration, the Exhibitor may make a written request and Conference Management may grant a cancellation, provided; (i) Conference Management is not required to refund any portion of moneys previously paid, (ii) if Exhibitor's cancellation request is received before the final cancellation date of August 1, 2018, Exhibitor agrees to pay a cancellation fee of 50% of total order before such cancellation will become effective, (iii) if Exhibitor’s cancellation request is received after the final cancellation date,
1. Sponsor/Exhibitor agrees to pay the total order fee based on the original space agreement.
2. Transfer or Change of Registration. If a Sponsor or Sponsor Exhibitor (Sponsor) requests a transfer or change of their registration, Conference Management will use its reasonable best efforts to accommodate the Sponsor. All transfers and changes must be requested in writing and addressed to APPrO at the addresses below. All transfers and/or changes must be received before October 1, 2018. No transfers or changes to Sponsor registration will be accepted after that date.
3. Liability. Neither Conference Management nor its agents or representatives will be responsible for any injury, loss, or damage that may occur to Sponsors or Sponsor property, from any cause whatsoever. The rights of Conference Management shall not be deemed waived at any time.
4. Insurance. APPrO does not cover insurance for exhibits and therefore it is strongly recommended that exhibitors carry their own insurance for any contents left on site after hours or ensure to take valuable items away after hours.
7. Recording and Soliciting. Exhibitor is prohibited from recording proceedings or taking photographs of exhibits (except at your own tabletop) or other aspects of the Conference, without Conference Management's prior written approval. Sponsor is prohibited from distributing literature, souvenirs, or other items outside their assigned area unless Exhibitor has obtained Conference Management's prior written approval.
8. License for publishing content. APPrO shall have non-exclusive rights to commercially reproduce, publish, and distribute material presented at its conference, in any medium or format in the course of our business (presentations, photos, videos and reports about conference events we receive from all sources, if they aren’t otherwise copyrighted). Presenters and/or speakers continue to have the right to publish their materials in any manner they choose. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
9. Other Matters. All matters not expressly covered in the Agreement are subject to the reasonable decision of APPrO Conference Management, whose decision shall be final. Your signature on the Sponsorship and/or Exhibit Space Agreement document(s) indicates acceptance of the above terms and conditions.