About the Power Networking Centre
This is Canada's premiere power event, encompassing all commercial power supply technologies. Participate in two full days of information sharing, learning & networking with experts and major players in the power supply business.
Top 10 Reasons to become a Tabletop Sponsor at APPrO 2019:
1. Keep abreast of the latest industry issues, share ideas and insights. APPrO works to provide a thoughtful and timely agenda presented by high level industry experts providing insights into imminent industry changes, business plans and commercial opportunities in Canadian power across all technologies.
Each Tabletop Sponsorship provides you with one full conference registration with access to all events and areas!
2. Experience unparallelled quality networking. The APPrO conference hosts hundreds of top-tier power industry professionals. The Power Networking Centre has a limited number of exclusive sponsored exhibits available in a boutique style networking space that allows for more relaxed interaction with delegates and less competition from other exhibitors.
The Power Networking Centre is designed specifically to provide expanded and easily accessible opportunities to connect, share information and insights, build new relationships and nurture existing ones.
3. All tabletop sponsorships provide for complimentary guest passes and special discounts so you can invite your customers to visit you onsite!
4. Power Networking highlights include eight Coffee Breaks, two buffet lunches, Networking reception, the Annual Canadian Power Banquet Dinner and Awards and the President's Mixer.
5. Get involved with the program – participate as a Speed Mentor, join the social media conversation and check out the PowerConnect conference app in advance of the conference. Make strategic alliances and attract potential new customers through your active participation before, during and after the conference!
6. Take advantage of face to face opportunities to provide hands on access to your products, technologies, equipment and services.
7. Reach an exclusive group of prospects who need the products and services you supply. Capitalize on access to the largest concentration of power generators in Canada.
8. Save on travel costs by meeting with multiple prospects, partners, suppliers and clients – across the full power spectrum - in one place at one time!
9. Spotlight your brand with the industry's thought leaders!
10. Check out your competitors or get a leg up on those that missed out on booking a tabletop space!
The advance digital version is online now! Check it out for a "sneak peek" of what's in store at this year’s event.
APPrO will distribute the final print edition of the Power Networking Guide to all APPrO 2019 attendees upon registration on November 21 & 22.
Interested in checking out the Power Networking Centre events only?
There are several options available that allow access to the Power Networking opportunities at APPrO 2019:
If you are a student, new entrant or young professional, consider APPrO's Reduced Entry Fee Program.
Consider, Comment & Connect
Got a burning question you'd like answered at this year's conference, or a speaker you'd like to hear it from? We have posted our preliminary program online but there's still time to have your say.
Use the APPrO PowerTopic suggestion tool to let us know what matters the most to your business.
Check out some recently published articles from APPrO that people are talking about in advance of APPrO 2019.
For additional information please click on the links below:
APPrO 2019 - the 31st Annual Canadian Power Conference takes place on Thursday November 21 & Friday November 22 at the Westin Harbour Castle Conference Centre, Lower Level.